Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Three Months!!

Today, Harrison is three months old.  There are still days where I can't believe he is actually here.  He is such a great boy.  He still sleeps quite a bit, loves to look at the fan and the lights/mobile in his swing.  He'll sit and stare at the mobile for a good five minutes without any expression on his face, then all the sudden he finds it hilarious and can't stop from smiling and talking to the lights.  Josh and I laugh every time he does this.  His home weigh in says he's exactly 15 lbs.  So he's still our big little boy.  Luckily he has slowed down and still fits in most of his 3-6 month clothes.  I'm sure we'll have to move on to the 6-9 month sizes before too long.

It's really hard to get pictures of him smiling because he stops once he sees the camera.  Yesterday, I was able to snap a couple of them while he was in a very smiley mood.  I had to be quick so some of the pictures are a little off center.

     

"Mom, you're scaring me."

Right after a big smile

Love his tongue.
Squeeze me S'more!

No comments:

Post a Comment