Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Life Keeps Moving Forward

I've come to the firm knowledge that I can't stop or slow down time.  No matter how hard I try time just keeps moving forward.  It seems like these last couple of months have gone by in the blink of an eye.  Harrison will be three months old on Oct. 26th.  It's almost hard to believe that he's been here that long.  It's so fun to watch him grow, but I sometimes wish I could slow him down.  He's close to 15lbs and over 24 inches long.  He loves to smile and is overall, a very happy baby.  He seems to be a morning boy and loves to talk to me when he first wakes up.  He loves his baths and is starting to discover the fact that his legs and arms can do stuff.  As for mom and dad, we're doing great.  Josh is working hard each day and enjoys spending time with us in the evenings.  I'm finding things to keep me entertained throughout the day (this being one of them).  For a while we didn't have internet, but it was nice to have that time to get all the unpacking done and spend my time with Harrison.  Of course there is always something that needs cleaned or laundry that needs done.  Plenty to keep me busy.  Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of months.  We were lucky to have my sisters Amanda and Katie in for visits in August and September.  Amanda was able to be here for Harrison's blessing and it was fun to see all the Schirtzinger cousins together.

Harrison and Daddy's hand - 1 day old

Harrison and Daddy's hand - One month old

Harrison and Daddy's hand - Two months old

Sleeping with my best bud.   

Sleeping is what I do best!
Nana made my outfit!

With Josh's parents on Harrison's blessing day.
My family and Josh's parents came for Harrison's blessing.
Cousins!!
Aren't we cute!
The Binky Boys!!
At the Columbus Temple
Harrison with his cousin Richard.
Harrison with his cousin Ruth.
I am one big boy!
Bath time is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment