Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love WV in the Fall

I love the Fall, next to Spring, it's my favorite season (it would be my favorite if it wasn't followed by Winter).  The best thing about Fall in WV has to be the changing of the leaves.  I love all the different shades of red, orange, and yellow.  We've had some beautiful days recently, so Josh and I decided to take the opportunity to take Harrison to Cooper's Rock this past Saturday.  It seemed like everyone else had the same idea because it was extremely crowded up by the lookout spot.  It was also very windy at the lookout.  Harrison kept getting his breath taken away by the wind, but he seemed to enjoy himself.  We hiked the Rock City trail and then the Rattlesnake trail.  It was beautiful and very peaceful when you got away from the crowds.  We had a great time and Harrison loved being carried around in his front carrier.  He slept for some of the trip, but seemed to enjoy looking around when he was awake.  He seems to really like being outside.

View from Cooper's Rock


Family outings make me tired
Hiking with Daddy


I call this "Blue Steel"

No comments:

Post a Comment