Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lions and Pumpkins and Candy, Oh My!

This past weekend, Nana came for a visit and then we drove down to my sister Jessica's for her Halloween party.  It was lots of fun and we had a great time visiting with family.  Harrison got to meet his Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Schirtzinger and they enjoyed watching him play with his favorite music box. 

Of course we didn't take him trick or treating, but we did pass out candy.  Then we went to a party with some friends from work.  Harrison was a great sport and didn't mind being in his costume.  I can't wait until next year, when he can enjoy it a little more.  I also have big plans for us and our costumes.  We'll see if it actually happens.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.  When Nana was here, we took a lot of pictures of Harrison, I included a couple.


I love my lion costume!

Emma, Sam, Nicholas, Ben, & Christopher



No comments:

Post a Comment