Time seems to have gone by so quickly and I can't believe we're already in April. Sadly the weather has yet to realize it is April because it is still cold. I'm a little tired of winter because during winter I lack any motivation to do things.
So in honor of the weather forecast for this weekend (let's hope it really does get in the 60s) I'm posting pictures.
We celebrated Josh's birthday with a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing and a trip to the Chinese buffet.
Harrison showed off for Grandma and Granddad. He wanted to stand on the handles but Mommy stopped that.
This kid loves to climb on us and his favorite place to sit is our head.
Modeling his new reusable swim diapers.
Harrison is absolutely in love with Toy Story. Buzz is his favorite and he often wakes up in the morning yelling out "Woody Buzz". We found some of the toys at a consignment sale and he loves them.
Harrison is always trying to help me around the house. With baking. . .
and with laundry.
My two favorite boys lounging in their pj's. I'm pretty sure they're watching Toy Story.
Harrison got his first black eye. This was taken shortly after and it got a little worse. He lost his battle with the kitchen bench and then caught Daddy's foot in the same place later that night.
My birthday was great and I got to spend the whole day with Josh and Harrison. We had homemade fried ice cream and it was tasty.
We spent Easter with my parents and luckily the Easter Bunny got the memo that we weren't home. He left Harrison some chocolate, Toy Story Books, a puzzle and some Toy Story shirts. Harrison wasted no time getting a piece of candy in his mouth.
Harrison sporting his Easter outfit. He was one dapper dude.
Played in Nana's big bathtub.
No comments:
Post a Comment