I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. Josh got up with Harrison through the night and let me sleep. I woke up to great presents. With Daddy's help, Harrison picked me out some great presents and wrote me a wonderful letter explaining the reason behind each one. He and Daddy get lots of brownie points for their efforts. We had a great day at church and when we came home we enjoyed a wonderful dinner. We even got to spend some time with Papa when he came down to pick up Sadie. Thanks to my sweet husband for letting me have such a relaxing day. He better be careful, I'm already looking forward to next year.
 |
| My Mother's Day gifts. |
 |
| My letter from Harrison (with Daddy's help). |
 |
| My and my boy! |
I can't believe how much he looks like a toddler! He's just getting cuter and cuter! and it's sooo sweet that you got a letter on Mother's day! Maybe Harrison can give Doug some letter writing pointers ;) You've got one awesome family!
ReplyDelete