Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring has Sprung or should I say Summer. . .

We've been enjoying very nice weather the last couple of weeks.  It's give Harrison and I plenty of opportunities to go outside.  Sadly, he doesn't always like to be in his stroller but would rather have me carry him.  He doesn't seem to understand that it's hard to carry all 22 lbs of him around for extended periods of time.  I'll keep doing it as much as I can because I know the day will come when he won't want me to carry him around. 

Harrison now has two bottom teeth and is working on the top two.  His gums have been swollen for a little while and I'm just waiting for them to pop through.  I have to say I never thought two little teeth could be so cute.  Hopefully I can snap a picture of them soon.

We traveled down to Teays Valley last weekend for my nephew Christopher's baptism.  It was fun to spend time with family and see some familiar faces from my old stomping grounds.  Harrison tried his first lemon and actually enjoyed it, only once did he scrunch up his little face.  He had a good time with his cousins but was happy to be back home in his own bed.  Granddad and Grandma Glass came for a visit yesterday and Harrison had a great time climbing all over Grandma. 

With all the nice weather, Harrison has been able to model his summer clothes.  Sadly, I don't know if they will make it through the summer since most of them fit so well now.  No worries though, we just go shopping at Aunt Jessica's.  With four boys, she has tons of clothes that fit Harrison.




Someone is always trying to climb the stairs!

He saw the camera and decided to strike a pose.
I think he thought the elephant needed a bath. . . or he's teething.  Love that smile.
After Josh left for work, I took the opportunity to dress Harrison like his daddy.
My two boys!
A boy and his dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment