Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter and more

We had a great time this last weekend getting ready for Easter.  I spent the first part of the week at Jessica's and got back home early Friday afternoon to help Josh enjoy his day off.  While I was gone my wonderful husband mowed the lawn and cleaned up the house.  He tends to live like a bachelor when I'm away but always gets rid of the evidence before I get home.  On Saturday, Josh helped a friend celebrate his birthday by playing basketball at the park near our house.  Harrison and I went to watch and enjoy the nice sunshine.  Josh and I got a little too much sun but thankfully Harrison didn't.  On Sunday, after an eventful morning which included Harrison pooping in the bathtub, we got to see what the Easter bunny brought.  Harrison really enjoyed the nice green grass and the eggs.  After a wonderful day at church, we drove up to my cousins house to spend time with them and my parents.  It was a great day and one of my favorite holidays because we get to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. 

By the way, Harrison turned 8 months on the 26th of March.  I can't believe my boy is growing up so fast.  He loves to climb the stairs so we had to install a baby gate.  Now he likes to pull himself up and stand at the gate.  Sometimes tears are involved if one of us has walked up without him. 

His hands when straight for the grass.
Mommy and Daddy helped him with the chocolate bunny.
Tasty!
Happy Easter!
Enjoying our new bubbles.
In this one you can see his two little bottom teeth.
Not actually standing on his own but leaning on the gate.
Usually he's facing the other way trying to climb over the gate.
One of his new favorites is yogurt.  He also likes to steal the spoon.
He thinks it's OK because he's cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment