Thursday, August 8, 2013

Harrison's Birthday

Harrison turned two on July 26th.  It's hard for me to believe he is two.  Although he's not my tiny baby (not sure he ever has been tiny), he's so much fun at this age.  He has such a funny sense of humor and makes us laugh every day.  He talks non-stop and luckily for me I can understand 90% of what he says.  He loves Toy Story, Cars, Monster's Inc. and The Princess and the Frog.  He plays by himself and it's so fun to see his little imagination work.  He keeps me on my toes and I'm constantly trying to keep him from bolting out the door when it opens.  I love the little boy he's turning into!

We had a party with just family on the 27th.  It was great to have both grand parents here and to have Jessica's family and Mindy's family with us.  Harrison had a great time playing with his cousins.  We ate lunch, opened presents and had cake.  By the end of the day Harrison was wiped out and climbed on my lap and quickly fell asleep.  I enjoyed the moment holding my little boy.  I can't wait to see what being two brings us. 

Harrison, Christopher and Sam

Emma and Ben

Nicholas

Sweet little Sophie

Hunter

Getting some help opening the presents

They all wanted to help with the food.

Harrison lost interest so Ben took the opportunity to help me.

Playing with his new cars in his kitchen.  We often have cars for dinner.

Harrison's awesome cake.  Thanks Nana!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment