Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day out with Thomas and new haircuts

Amanda, Liam and Simon are in for a visit, so we loaded up the four little cousins and drove to Lebanon, OH to a Day out with Thomas the Tank Engine.  Harrison doesn't really know who Thomas is, but Liam and Ben absolutely love him and all the trains.  We all had a great time and Nana bought Harrison an engineer hat that he loves to wear.  I don't have a pic of that yet but I'll add one when I do.

While we were in Teays Valley, Harrison got his hair cut and so did I.  My hair had gotten pretty long and I chopped it all off.  I absolutely love it and am even thinking of going a little shorter. 


Harrison liked trying to put his mouth on the window.

The three amigos!


Ben doesn't like to have his picture taken and acts like he's asleep.

Liam was keeping an eye out for the conductor.


Harrison was playing with Nana on the train.

Hanging with Thomas
While we were at Jessica's, we tried on the Halloween costume Jessica has for Sophie for next year.  He makes a cute lady bug.

Thought I'd throw this one in.  Harrison's new trick is to climb up on his toy and let go.  He's pretty good at holding his balance and just gets back up if he falls.  His lack of fear makes me nervous about what I'll find him doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment