Thursday, January 26, 2012

Six Months Already

Harrison is six months old today.  I can't believe how quickly he's been changing in the last couple of weeks.  He's been sitting up unsupported for the last month.  We've only had a couple of topples and for the most part he doesn't get upset when that happens.  He's taken an interest in everything that's going on around him and has decided that our dog, Molly, is something he can grab.  She's great with him and doesn't mind his grabbing hands.  He's started moving around on the floor a lot.  He's been getting up on his knees and pushing himself backwards for about a week.  I know it's only a matter of time before he figures out how to move forward.  Then I know I'm in big trouble because he'll be in to everything.  He still smiles all the time and every now and then we can get a laugh out of him.  Usually tickling is involved. 

Things have been pretty low key since Christmas.  Harrison survived his first cold.  He was really great and you wouldn't have even known he was sick except for his runny nose.  I got sick at the same time with a stomach virus and Josh got to stay home and take care of us both one day.  I don't think he minded being the nurse for the day.  Harrison and I spent a couple of days visiting my parents in Pittsburgh and Josh's parents came for a visit earlier this week.  Harrison has a great time showing them all his new abilities.

Here are a few pictures from this last month and a couple of videos. (I'm becoming a slacker in the picture department.) 

Watching sports with Daddy

Zonked out on mommy's lap trying to get over his cold.


His new friend Molly.






No comments:

Post a Comment